A couple weeks ago Promevo’s managing partner Aaron Gumz attended the 2nd annual Global Partner Summit in San Francisco as a Premier Partner for Chrome. The event was very well attended, bringing together more than 700 partners to collaborate on business plans, share best practices, engage with product experts, and of course, have some fun. It’s Google’s intention that the partners will “leave [the summit] energized with fresh ideas for how to better help their customers.”
Google made some spectacular announcements during the summit, one that certainly energized Promevo. Google shared:
- It now has 10,000+ Google Apps Resellers
- The launch of a formal technology partner track to join the Google Apps Partner Program, to enhance relationships with software vendors that build complementary business apps and tools.
- A tiered Google Cloud Platform Partner Program that recognizes top service and technology partners.
- The launch of the Chrome partner program, which includes resellers of Chrome OS management console, as well as technology and content partners that develop business and education applications for the Chrome OS and browser.
Oh, and what is the amazing announcement that continues to energize Promevo? Drum roll please. Google recognizes Promevo as the #2 Chrome reseller in the world. Yes, in the world. This is a tremendous accomplishment given the number of chrome resellers now working with Google.
This achievement is simply not possible without the day-in-and-day-out hard work from a dedicated Promevo staff of managing partners, accountants, developers, customer servants, sales, and marketing. Thank you for your dedication to the continued success of Promevo.
However, our energetic and determined leader challenged Promevo staff not to settle with #2. Promevo’s goal is to become #1. This is a huge goal, but one we look forward to achieving someday. In the meantime, we plan to elevate our #2 position with continued hard work, innovation, and a fierce dedication to our 100% Google strategy.
Before the summit came to a close and Google partners journeyed back to the four corners of the Earth, Google made it clear that its “partners aren’t just partners — they’re a critical part of everything we do. From on-boarding and training new Cloud customers to creating specialized software to integrate with Apps, from reselling Chrome OS to managing change management, they ensure our customers get the most out of the technology they use.”
We are proud to be a Google partner and thrilled that Promevo’s efforts have been recognized.
Promevo is here to help you with every step of your Google Life Journey [button_4 size=”large” color=”orange” align=”center” href=”https://ef161.infusionsoft.com/go/blog-contact-us/promevomarketingblog/” new_window=”Y”]Contact Us[/button_4]
If you enjoy these posts and don’t want to miss any, please make sure to sign up on the top right for updates to this blog.
Latest posts by Jade E. Kendall (see all)
- Chrome Devices: It’s Time to Prepare Your School! - May 12, 2014
- Google Play for Education – “Let Them Play…” - April 11, 2014
- What Do Large Deployments and Complex Networks Have in Common? - April 4, 2014