- Gmail Mail Box Download / Export (FAQ Help Document)
- Calendar Resource Paging
- Calendar Entry Paging
- Calendar Sharing Paging
- Google Site Paging under User Management
Gmail Mail Box Download / Export
- User to export: The User whose mailbox you wish to export.
- Start Date and Start Time: The date and time from which you wish to begin the export of the mailbox. Time is in 24 hour format.
- End Date and End Time: The date and time from which you wish to end the export of the mailbox. Time is in 24 hour format.
- Get Deleted Messages: This check box, when selected will retrieve all the messages that were deleted from the mailbox within the scope of the date and time filters.
- Search Query: This field allows the Administrator to search for specific topics within the mailbox. For example, a search query might contain a common email subject. A common search query will be the user created filters e.g. label:boss, label:inbox, or label:priority.
- Export All: This allows the administrator to select to export the Full message or only the Headers of the messages.
For more information on how to export your Gmail Inbox using gPanel visit our Help Documentation
If you have trialed gPanel before but were waiting on one of the above updates to become a customer, please contact us to get a another free 14-day unlimited trial for your organization.
If you have any questions about these new features or anything else related to gPanel for Google Apps please contact us.