Google has chosen Promevo’s gPanel as one of approximately twenty apps to launch in their new Google Apps Marketplace. This is an awesome honor for us, confirming the hard work, dedication, and passion of all our Promevo Team’s.
What does this mean for our customers? It means that you get the latest OAuth 2.0 security, single sign-on (SSO), and integration when adding gPanel to your Google Apps.
To install gPanel from the new Google Apps Marketplace:
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Marketplace Apps on the Dashboard.
Tip: If you can’t find Marketplace Apps icon, check More controls at the bottom of the page.
- Click Add Marketplace Apps.
- Browse for the gPanel app to add. Click on the thumbnail to open the app’s page.
- Click + Install App.
- Review our Terms of Service and data access requirements carefully and click I agree… if you agree.
- Select to make the app available to your whole domain, or a specific organization.
- Click Allow access. Grant data access only if you trust the app and the vendor. Providing access to a malicious app can compromise your domain’s data.
Promevo can help your school, business, or organization achieve all of your technology goals. As a Google Premier Partner, we can outfit you with the best Chromebooks for your needs, supply you with G Suite licenses, and provide extended support, so you’ll get the most out of your Chrome devices!
Latest posts by Jade E. Kendall (see all)
- Google Play for Education : Let Them Play - April 11, 2014
- What Do Large Deployments and Complex Networks Have in Common? - April 4, 2014
- The ASUS Chromebox is Ready for Purchase! - March 14, 2014