Google is at it again, giving us creative and innovative tools. Recently they announced Open Gallery, an app with powerful free tools for artists, museums, archives and galleries.
Check out a few of the main features this app provides.
- Easily upload images, videos and audio to create online exhibitions and tell your stories.
- Enhance your existing website, or create a brand new one for free
- Utilize a very powerful zoom for beautiful images
- Help visitors discover your content using search and filtering options
As administrators and IT professionals who work with information we don’t always see the immediate value of such an app. However, innovation is contagious, and always produces further ideas that become useful to a variety of industries. Who knows how an app like Open Gallery will produce for the IT world.
Maybe your company will produce that innovative product for all of us to enjoy. Or at the very least, using Open Gallery will open up our minds to the amazing, diverse art in this world! Keep inspiring us Google.
Go to Google Open Gallery to see more information and some examples of how this app is being used already.
Promevo can help your school, business, or organization achieve all of your technology goals. As a Google Premier Partner, we can outfit you with the best Chromebooks for your needs, supply you with G Suite licenses, and provide extended support, so you’ll get the most out of your Chrome devices!
Latest posts by Jade E. Kendall (see all)
- Google Play for Education : Let Them Play - April 11, 2014
- What Do Large Deployments and Complex Networks Have in Common? - April 4, 2014
- The ASUS Chromebox is Ready for Purchase! - March 14, 2014