Over the next few days, you’ll notice a new activity stream in Drive.
- When you open Drive, click the “Details and activity” button (ⓘ) on the top right corner and the activity stream will appear, showing you who has taken action on files and folders in My Drive.
- You’ll see a rundown of what your team has been doing, such as editing and commenting on notes, adding a new spreadsheet, renaming a presentation, etc.
- If you select a specific file or folder, the stream will change to show you specific information about that item.
An organization that communicates well also performs well. This change to Drive will certainly improve communication between your co-workers as well as your customers.
Promevo can help your school, business, or organization achieve all of your technology goals. As a Google Premier Partner, we can outfit you with the best Chromebooks for your needs, supply you with G Suite licenses, and provide extended support, so you’ll get the most out of your Chrome devices!
Latest posts by Jade E. Kendall (see all)
- Google Play for Education : Let Them Play - April 11, 2014
- What Do Large Deployments and Complex Networks Have in Common? - April 4, 2014
- The ASUS Chromebox is Ready for Purchase! - March 14, 2014